Benefits of Grahams Natural organic cradle cap oil for your baby
Benefits of Grahams Natural organic cradle cap oil for your baby!
Cradle cap is the baby’s scaly, dry skin, thick, yellowish or brown flaking patches scalp. It is also called by the doctors as infantile seborrheic dermatitis. However, this kind of peeling is not endearing. It is assumed that cradle cap is caused by over stimulation from the oil glands during pregnancy making the skin cells of a baby stick to the scalp and most doctors will recommend steroid based creams or oil to apply to your child (which is only a short-term fix), we didn't like this. This type of condition needs to be addressed by restoring moisture & re hydrating the skin.
Grahams Natural Organic Cradle Cap Oil is made for babies and children. This is formulated with various natural and organic ingredients to obliterate dry, flaked, and inflamed skin on babies. This product is prepared to soften the scalp, moisturise, and help repair dry skin caused by oily, scaling or crusting patches.
This oil was formulated to help you ease the dryness & irritation of your beloved baby. You need not to worry because this natural and organic cradle cap oil will make you feel comfortable in treating your child with safe ingredients. Here are some tips we recommend for using our oil:• Regularly wash your baby’s hair by using a natural shampoo, then soft comb your baby’s hair to loosen the flakes.
• Rub the organic cradle cap oil into your baby’s scalp. This is more effective when you leave it overnight. In the morning, brush off the flakes. To remove the residual oil, clean it by using a natural shampoo.
Please note that, if your baby has common allergic reactions to dairy & peanuts, make sure that you avoid applying chemical based shampoos, as they could cause more irritation.
Seeing the scaly and flaking patches on baby’s scalp, you might be tempted to pick the dry skin. Take note that you should never do that. The skin of your baby is sensitive. Picking off the dry skin patches might cause irritation and infection. This might leave sores and become swollen.
The powerful ingredients of the oil
Since mothers always know best, you are always on the lookout for great natural and organic products for your child that is not going to harm them! Making sure that the products you use are drowning in chemicals is hard to find to nowadays! Well, we make that easy! Take a look at the ingredients in our organic oil.• The blossoms of the Calendula officinalis have strong anti-inflammatory properties to treat eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
• Sweet Almond oil and Sunflower oil contain protein, vitamin E, and B vitamins and these help to rejuvenate the skin.
• Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It also creates a protective layer of the skin.
• Olive oil contains vitamins A and E. This is also considered as a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory with monounsaturated fatty acids. It also cleanses the dirt brought about by the debris of the skin.
• Rosemary oil has strong anti-bacterial and self-cleaning properties. This helps to prevent the spread of the bacteria in the skin.
We always recommend to do your own research on the ingredients and products, but if you have any questions feel free to contact us!